100% PURE THERAPEUTIC ESSENTIAL OILS OF CITRUS RETICULATA (MANDARIN, COLD PRESSED), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) WITH CITRUS PEEL DILUTED TO 1% IN CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE (COCONUT OIL) AND SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA OIL)
Firm upwards massage from ankle to knee. Comes in two different strengths of dilution suited for different stages of pregancy.
1% dilution for use from 2nd trimester onwards & then our 2% dilution for Postpartum recovery.
The majority of prescription pharmaceuticals and medications are considered off limits in pregnancy and postpartum, leaving few options for discomforts. This has lead to growth in natural remedies such as aromatherapy treatments. A relaxed woman has a greater likelihood of experiencing a shorter and more comfortable labour experience. With simple use of essential oils, breathing can slow, muscles relax, vital signs improve and woman report lessened feelings of anxiety and fear, thus allowing the natural process of labour to unfold. We have put together a collection of wellness rollers that will be every mothers or midwifes must-haves .
Aromatheraphy safety guidelines:
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.