Hand Painted Acorn Necklace with Real Acorn Cap - Purple
A beautiful hand painted acorn with a real acorn cap hangs from a fine rhodium chain. I collected the acorn caps during one of my walks. A lovely leaf charm dangles over the acorn cap, and a flower pendant hangs from an extension chain down below the nape of the neck.
You have three colours to choose from - mint, purple, or navy with a gold stripe (see photos). Let me know which one you would like in the order comments. Alternatively, feel free to message me requesting a colour of your choice.
Materials and dimensions:
• The acorn is made from a painted wooden bead, a real acorn cap, and non-toxic varnish. It measures 15mm high by 15mm wide
• The fine chain is made from rhodium plated brass, with links measuring 1mm x 1.4mm. Thanks to an extension chain, the chain length can be adjusted between 43cm and 46.5cm long. It is designed so that the pendant rests on the chest. If you need a different length chain, please feel free to message me
• The leaf charm is made from rhodium plated brass and measures 6mm x 10mm
• The extension chain flower pendant measures 5mm x 5mm
• The lobster clasp is made from stainless steel and measures 8mm by 5mm
What is rhodium? Rhodium is an extremely rare, silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal that is safe for people with allergies as it doesn't contain nickel. It is the most valuable metal available and exists within the platinum group of metals. It occurs in the very same ore in which gold and silver exist, but in smaller quantities.